- This section contains information on how to manage www.hotelsanrocco.it in relation to the processing of user data www.hotelsanrocco.it.
- This information is also valid for the purposes of Article 13 of EU Regulation No 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, for persons interacting with www.hotelsanrocco.it and can be reached at the address corresponding to the home page: email@example.com
- The information is provided only for www.hotelsanrocco.it and not to other Web sites accessed via links contained therein.
- The purpose of this document is to provide information about the manner, timing and nature of the information that data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the web pages of www.hotelsanrocco.it, regardless of the purpose of the connection itself, according to Italian and European legislation.
- The information may be subject to changes due to the introduction of new regulations in this regard, so we invite the user to periodically check this page.
- If the user is under 14 years old, pursuant to art.8, c.1 EU Regulation 2016/679, and Art. 2 -Quinquies of Legislative Decree 196/2003, as amended by Legislative Decree 181/18, he/she will have to legitimize his/her consent through the authorization of his/her parents or guardian.
- The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. It also deals with security profiles.
- With regard to this website, the data controller is: Mariama Samake, and for any clarification or exercise of user rights you may contact him at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2 - Person responsible for data processing
- The controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
- Pursuant to Article 28 of EU Regulation No 2016/679, by appointment of the data controller, the data processor of the www.hotelsanrocco.it website is: Cristian Cerri.
3 - Place of data processing
- The processing of data generated by the use of www.hotelsanrocco.it takes place at Via Gippini 11, Orta San Giulio 28016 (NO).
- If necessary, the data connected to the newsletter service may be processed by the person responsible for the processing or persons appointed by it for this purpose at the relevant premises.
- A cookie is a small amount of data that is transferred to your browser from a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. It is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
- Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If you wish, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered may be impaired. To proceed without changing your cookie options, simply continue browsing. Below are the types of cookies that the site uses:
- There are numerous technologies used to store information on the user's computer, which is then collected by sites. Among these, the best known and most widely used is that of HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on the electronic network or to the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
- The settings for managing or deactivating cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or cancellation of cookies by modifying the settings of his/her internet browser. Such deactivation may slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
- The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site.
- The cookies that are placed in the browser and transmitted through Google Analytics or through the statistics service of blogger or similar are technical only if they are used for site optimization purposes directly by the owner of the site itself, which may collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, analytics cookies are subject to the same rules on information and consent as technical cookies.
- From the point of view of duration, we can distinguish temporary session cookies that are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and therefore avoid logging in at each page visited and permanent cookies that remain active in the PC until they expire or are deleted by the user.
- Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and stay in the private area of the portal as an authenticated user.
- They are not memorized in a persistent way but only for the duration of the navigation until the browser is closed and they disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server and necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site.
- In relation to the origin we distinguish between cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting and third party cookies sent to your computer from other sites and not from the one you are visiting.
- Persistent cookies are often third-party cookies.
- Most third-party cookies are tracking cookies used to detect online behavior, understand interests, and then customize advertising propositions for users.
- Third-party analytical cookies may be installed. They are sent from domains of these third parties outside the site.
- Third-party analytical cookies are used to collect information about user behavior on www.hotelsanrocco.it. The detection is done anonymously, in order to monitor performance and improve the usability of the site. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles of users, in order to propose advertisements in line with the choices made by users themselves.
- The use of these cookies is governed by the rules laid down by the third parties themselves, therefore, users are invited to read the privacy notices and instructions for managing or disabling cookies published on the relevant web pages.
- Profiling cookies are those used to create profiles of the user and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while surfing the web.
- When using these types of cookies the user must give explicit consent.
- Article 22 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 and Article 122 of the Data Protection Code will apply.
1 - Data processing methods
- Like all websites, this site makes use of log files that store information collected automatically during user visits. The information collected may be as follows:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- browser type and parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
- name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- The visitor's source (referral) and exit web pages;
- possibly the number of clicks.
- The aforementioned information is processed automatically and collected in an exclusively aggregate form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the owner. For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), automatically recorded data may possibly include personal data such as IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or otherwise harmful or criminal activities. Such data is never used to identify or profile the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, such information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
- The information that users of the site will consider to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability for any violation of the law. It is up to the user to verify that he/she has the permissions to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international regulations.
2 - Purpose of data processing
- The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the above-mentioned purposes and stored for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities, and in any case no longer than 2 YEARS.
- The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the previously indicated purpose.
3 - Data provided by the user
- As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, which is necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
- Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
4 - Support in the configuration of your browser
- You can also manage cookies through your browser settings. However, by deleting
cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for the site.
- For further information and support you can also visit the specific help page on the web
browser you are using:
- Internet Explorer: https://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
- Opera: https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
5 - Social Network Plugin
- The collection and use of the information obtained by means of the plugin are regulated by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which please refer:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
- Twitter: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-di-altre-tecnologie-simili-da-parte-di-twitter
- Pinterest: https://about.pinterest.com/it/privacy-policy
- AddThis: https://www.addthis.com/privacy/privacy-policy
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- Article 13, c. 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the rights of the user.
- The site www.hotelsanrocco.it therefore intends to inform the user about the existence:
- the right of the interested party to ask the owner for access to personal data (art. 15 EU Regulation), their updating (art. 7, co. 3, lett. a) Legislative Decree no. 196/2003), rectification (art. 16 EU Regulation), integration (art. 7, co. 3, lett. a) Legislative Decree no. 196/2003) or limitation of processing concerning him (art. 18 EU Regulation) or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, their treatment (art. 21 EU Regulation), as well as the right to data portability (art. 20
- the right to request cancellation (art. 17 EU Regulation), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed (art. 7, co. 3, lett. b) Legislative Decree no. 196/2003);
- the right to obtain certification that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation, blocking of data, transformation have been notified, also as regards their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (art. 7, co. 3, lett.
c) Legislative Decree 196/2003);
- Requests can be addressed to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the template provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an email to: email@example.com
- If the processing is based on art. 6, paragraph 1, letter. a) - express consent to the use - or art. 9, paragraph 2 letter. a) - express consent to the use of genetic data, biometric, relating to health, revealing religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions - the user has the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of treatment based on consent given before the revocation.
- Similarly, in case of violation of the regulations, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for controlling the processing in the Italian State.
- For a more in-depth examination of your rights, see Articles 15 et seq. of EU Regulation 2016/679 and Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
VI - DATA TRANSFER TO NON-EU COUNTRIES
- This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) via social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized and strictly regulated by Article 45, paragraph 1 of EU Regulation 2016/679, so no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
- Data will never be transferred to third countries that do not comply with the conditions provided for in Article 45 et seq. of the EU Regulation.
- This site treats user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of data. The treatment is carried out by means of computer and/or telematic instruments, with organizational methods and logics strictly related to the indicated purposes.
- In addition to the owner, in some cases, the data may be accessed by categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
VIII. AMENDMENTS TO THIS DOCUMENT
- This document, published at: www.hotelsanrocco.it/privacy
- It may be subject to changes or updates. In the event of significant changes and updates these will be notified to users.
- Earlier versions of the document will still be available at this page.
- The document was updated on 29/05/2019 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions, and in particular in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679